Support the Bantwana Initiative today by making a secure gift online.
Donate Now to impact the lives of vulnerable children and orphans in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Honor an important person in your life by making a tribute gift to the Bantwana Initiative.
Host an event or create a giving circle to support the Bantwana Initiative. By bringing together friends, families, and colleagues, you can pool giving resources and make an even bigger impact.
Here are some examples of what your gift will do:
- $100 supports a nutritious school garden for 50 children who learn practical farming skills to start a garden at home.
- $250 supports food packages for 10 children for a school term. This support reduces their vulnerability to exploitation when exchanging favors for food. Food packages supplement vegetables from the school garden.
- $500 covers psychosocial support and HIV prevention programs for 10 children to deal with the grief associated with the loss of parents and family members, and to ensure they know how to protect themselves from HIV.
- $1,000 supports visits by a school nurse to treat basic ailments for 200 children which, left untreated, can develop into full-scale emergencies. Last month alone, the Bantwana nurse treated 338 children in six schools!
- $2,500 supports durable, deep wells that ensure children have clean drinking water, which dramatically improves health and hygiene today and for the future.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org