Bantwana Resources for CIES 2023
Thanks for visiting this page of relevant Bantwana resources relating to strategies for early childhood development, child rights & protection, confronting school-related GBV, and preventing and responding to school dropout. Explore our website further to learn about our full breadth of projects and interventions, which address the following technical areas: OVC service delivery, health and HIV prevention/response, economic empowerment, systems strengthening, adolescent girls and young women, social protection, and education.
To learn more, click on any of the following resources.
- Case Study: Paving the Way for Change: How Protect Our Youth Clubs Are Helping Students Challenge Norms and Confront School-Related GBV
- Engaging Adolescent Girls in the Development of Program Content: Participatory Protective Asset Mapping
- Protecting Ourselves and Each Other: A Child Rights & Protection Booklet
- Case Study: Helping Tanzanian Youth Develop Agency and Protective Assets
- Technical Paper: Dropout Early Warning System (DEWS)
Have questions or want additional resources? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all our latest activities and resources: @thebantwanainitiative on Facebook, @BantwanaOVC on Twitter, and @bantwanaovc on Instagram.